Brothers

Brothers
E Plurubus Unum, Rex Montis

Friday, December 11, 2015

PC and hypocracy

Oops, skipped a month; I have tried not to let that happen. Although, I often wonder if I continue to blog once per month for my sporadic readers, or for myself. I know the answer lies somewhere in-between because I can’t help but write, it’s in my blood so to speak and forcing me to write keeps me writing and paying attention.
Remember in English 101 when people say they don’t have anything to write about when in reality there is so much to write about they are overwhelmed trying to narrow it down? That is how I feel today; there is so much to choose from in the news along: Mass shootings in America, Putin and Russia, gun control, Obama, politicians and their web of lies, presidential candidates, Islam and radical ideology, the world my children will grow up in…how about Political Correctness? Yes!
Topic for today: Political Correctness and Chicago-type bullying tactics. Prepare for generalized statements to follow…
What I am seeing are liberal Marxist educators who tell individuals that they are unique, that they are special, and then systematically mold them into “normal” cookie cutter drones. The result is a majority of uneducated college graduates with the inability to think for themselves who strive to show the world how they are un-racist, universally acceptant of everyone and everything and don’t want to offend anyone or hurt their feelings and that everyone’s opinion is important and should be tolerated. Unless of course you are a free-thinker that goes against the status-quo, well then, we can’t have any of those bigoted-racist-intolerant-gun-toting-nut-jobs around…they don’t care about people’s feelings.
This has led to a generation of people that are so fearful about hurting someone’s feelings, angering a group and being seen as intolerant themselves that they will ostracize, oppress and target anyone who does not conform to their “unique” status.
 I also blame mainstream media for fanning the flames of PC into an inferno. Ultimately, this results in people being unwilling or too fearful to express their opinions for very real reasons: IRS audits, attacks on businesses, attacks on persons, law-suites, name-calling and retribution (Joe the Plummer anyone?). Here are some examples mixed with sarcasm.
Example 1: If you express an opinion that you believe based on specific facts and circumstantial evidence that our illustrious commander in chief here in America has Muslim roots…well, try it and see what happens, “You’re just a racist…you’re a right wing nut…anyone who believes that is crazy…” those are the nice things that are said.
 Example 2: Blacks are more likely to commit murder than whites….OH NO YOU DIDN’T!!!! You racist arrogant neo-Nazi bafoon!
Example 3: Whites are more likely to be serial killers than blacks…cricket, cricket…what, no hate and name calling?
Example 4: I think abortion is wrong. “You hate women, you don’t believe in women’s rights, you want them to have abortions in back-alleys…how dare you try to impose your values on others…you need some re-education training.”
Example 5: I am a private small business owner who has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and do not want to make a wedding cake for a gay couple because it violates my religious freedoms. “You can’t do that, not only will you be sued but the government can order you to do it.” However… if you refuse to make a cake with a swastika on it you are a hero. But inversely we in our Islamic lawyer firm deny the Holocaust happened thus voiding the swastika argument, but we still want to control what you do in your private business place…”
Rabbit trail…why is it that if the lawyer who is trying to sue you for not baking a cake, him/herself refuses to accept a client who wants to sue a gay couple for assaulting him/her…can do so without retribution?
Example 6: I want to get trained and have a permit to carry on college property, “No, someone might get hurt, now go have an abortion.”
I tell you what; political correctness has gotten so bad I even had a moment where I considered not publishing this post on the internet. Then again, I spent so many prime years of my life supporting and defending the constitution so others can express their opinions that I’ll be damned if mine are going to be stifled.
Merry CHRISTMAS!!!
 

No comments: